Long Beach Criminal Attorney
Located in Long Beach, criminal defense attorney Richard Poland has been defending the rights of individuals throughout southern California for over 40 years. He fights tirelessly to defend his clients and has a proven track record of success and a reputation for excellence throughout California and the Long Beach area. If you have been charged with a crime and you want information about the criminal process and your options, choose Richard L. Poland.
Charged with a crime? Call the Law Office of Richard L. Poland at 562-437-6418 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
At the Law Office of Richard L. Poland, defend people charged with serious crimes. When your freedom and your liberty are at stake, you want us in your corner. We defend a wide variety of serious criminal charges, including:
- Drunk Driving - DUI: We have successfully represented hundreds of men and women charged with drunk driving (DUI/DWI/OWI).
- DMV License Suspension: Our firm offers representation in DMV administrative hearings. We focus on helping our clients-including commercial drivers' license (CDL) holders-maintain their driving privileges.
- Drug Charges: Our criminal defense lawyer defends individuals charged with drug crimes ranging from possession of marijuana to manufacturing methamphetamine.
- Drug Possession: Charged with possession of illegal or prescription drugs? Choose us to build a strong defense on your behalf.
- Medical Marijuana: Even as a medical marijuana card holder, authorized to be in possession of the drug, you need to be careful about how your marijuana is stored, the quantity you have and how you transport it.
- Weapons Charges: We defend individuals accused of weapons violations, including possession of illegal firearms, possession of firearms by a convicted felon and committing a crime while using a deadly weapon.
- Domestic Violence: Criminal defense attorney Richard Poland represents individuals accused of domestic violence, including spousal abuse and assault.
- Assault and Battery: We defend individuals facing assault and battery charges, including sexual assault, alcohol-related assaults, and stalking or harassment.
- Sex Crimes: We represent men and women charged with committing a variety of sex crimes, including rape, solicitation and prostitution.
- Theft Crimes: Board Certified criminal law specialist Richard Poland defends men, women and juveniles accused of theft crime, like embezzlement, robbery and shoplifting.
- Fraud: We have substantial experience defending individuals facing state and federal fraud charges. We handle crimes that include identity theft, bank fraud, forgery and credit card fraud.
- Juvenile Crimes: We are often retained by parents to defend minors charged with a criminal offense like theft or drug-related crimes.
- Murder - Homicide: Our criminal defense firm represents individuals who have been charged with killing someone, including felony murder, vehicular homicide and manslaughter.
To discuss your criminal charges with an experienced criminal defense lawyer and Board Certified criminal law specialist, please schedule a free confidential consultation by calling us at 562-437-6418 or filling out our intake form on our Contact page. When the consequences are serious, you need a tough, aggressive defense from an experienced criminal defense attorney
Because You Deserve a Tough, Aggressive Defense from a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist with over 40 Years of Experience.